Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trip to Vigan Heritage Village in Ilocos, Sur - Philippines

My friends and I went to Vigan, Ilocos Sur last year 2011. It was a much needed vacation... and indeed an unforgettable experience. I believe everyone, should take their backpacks and go to places they've never been not just for fun but for your heart and soul.

THE MAJESTIC PARTAS BUS IN CUBAO, QUEZON CITY - Philippines
Bus Fare to Ilocos, Sur at 600-800PhP

From my work in Eastwood, I headed to the bus terminal of Partas in Cubao. 

DIRECTIONS
1. From Eastwood City, take a jeepney going to Cubao. (10PhP)
2. Get off in front of SaveMore and walk towards EDSA.
3. As you walk, you will see KFC on your left and McDonalds on you right.
4. Continue walking, cross the street and you'll pass Gateway Mall where you will see Krispy Kreme and Coffee bean on your left. As you continue walking, look at your left and you'll see Smart Araneta Coliseum.
5. Keep on walking and you'll see Farmers Mall and the MRT station.
6. At the corner of Farmers Mall, you will find Jollibee. Just walk pass it and climb the MRT Stairs of Cubao Station, walk the bridge to cross EDSA. 
7. As you reach the other side of the bridge under the MRT Cubao Station, turn left and go down the stairs. You will see 7-Eleven store.
8. Hail a tricycle and ask the rider to bring you to the Partas Bus Terminal.


The bus arrived at 3AM. The chairs are big and comfortable. If I were you, I'd bring a soft blanket as cover for the much needed sleep while on travel for more than 6 hours. 

2 comments:

  1. I have been Vigan Heritage Village, long back ago. I agree to all the information shared. But in case of traveling from Eastward city, one can hire a private jeepney or private mini-bus. That will add comfort to journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been here 6 months ago. One the way, I was not aware that all the facilities will be available. My family had good stay and had there favorite Happy meal from McDon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts