Saturday, February 18, 2012

BreakAway: Find Rest in Vigan, Ilocos Sur

We have to admit, we need to breakaway from the hustle and bustle of the city life. No matter how much we are used to the familiar chaotic roads and avenues, we as humans need a break. Even God rested after the creation.

Last year, 2011, my friends and I went to Vigan, Ilocos Sur. It was my first trip to the province and did not really know what to expect but the long hours of travel time. We went there last holy week, on Good Friday. I will never forget weekend getaway experience. And so, I encourage you guys to runaway for a much needed time of rest and reflection.

OVERNIGHT WEEKEND GETAWAYS
We got on the beautiful and comfortable Partas Bus at 3AM (Friday) and arrived to Vigan around 9AM. En brought us to her cousin's home and rested for awhile before we roamed around Vigan. My Saturday-Sunday schedules are normally swamped and so I can only afford overnight weekend getaways. Nonetheless, a well-planned vacation topped with wonderful friends to accompany your journey will definitely be an unforgettable breakaway. You don't need to file numerous leaves just to accommodate your vacation, one-night stays will suffice your need for a great weekend.

Enjoy your weekend getaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts